Monday, June 21, 2010
Recent Happenings
The last couple of weeks we have been having alot of summer fun. We broke out the small pool that we bought last fall and Marshall has loved playing in it. It has the cutest little slide and sprinkler on it, and has been alot of fun in the evenings.
This weekend there was an airshow at the air force base, so we went on Saturday. Marshall got to sit in one of the planes. I think we may have a future pilot on our hands.
Here he is with one of the F-16 pilots. We got to watch him fly later in the afternoon which was Josh's favorite part, I think he may have had more fun than Marshall ;)

They also had a fun area for the kids and Marshall got to drive this little plane around an obstacle course. He peddled it like a bike but it had a joy stick to steer it - they were so cute. He even got a certificate for completing the course.
Then yesterday we got to celebrate Father's Day with the best daddy ever. Marshall made him a card and kept telling him Happy Birthday all day long. I am so blessed to have him as an amazing husband, and he is the best dad! I love watching him with Marshall, he is truly a natural. Happy Father's Day, Josh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment